Polyaspartic comes from the polyurea family (polyaspartic aliphatic polyurea).
Polyaspartic coatings offer rapid curing times and can be walked on within hours and opened to vehicular traffic the next day.
Other advantages or characteristics to polyaspartic esters are:
- Can be installed on surfaces ranging from 0c to 60c.
- Ultra Violet stable coating (will not yellow with exposure to sunlight like aromatic polyurethanes).
- High solids content means low levels of volatile organic compounds (VOC’s).
- Highly chemical and stain resistant. Can hold up to hydraulic and brake fluids, etc.
- Water clear coating that does not haze, blush or whiten from substrate moisture.
- A low viscosity coating that allows for higher coverage rates.
- Typically higher abrasion resistance than that of epoxies and urethanes.
- High film building in a single application.
Elite Crete Australia carries two different polyaspartic formulas:
SPARTIC-ALL™ RM Clear – Polyaspartic Coating
A very high solid content, crystal clear, fast curing polyaspartic ester concrete sealer. The true solid content is much higher in comparison to other decorative concrete concrete sealers on the market. Flake flooring and quartz floor systems can be accomplished in under 24 hours.
SPARTIC-ALL™ SL – Clear Polyaspartic Coating
A crystal clear protective coating based on the popular polyaspartic ester technology. No protective coating is stronger or more resistant to wear. SPARTIC-ALL™ SL has more desirable levelling qualities over SPARTIC-ALL™ RM.
If you would like your property professionally coated in these technologically advanced concrete coatings, please contact Elite Crete Australia and we will arrange for a approved Elite Crete Systems applicator to contact you.